1. GT "Custom"
1. This bike was listed for 500 dollars a few days ago. It is 250 now.
2. There is NOTHING custom about the bike.
3. The description is worth more than the bike.
4. The picture of the bike with the garbage is CLASSIC.
5. Yinzer of the year award.
See The Custom GT Ad HERE
HIS/HERS SCHWINNS FOR 200 EACH? REALLY?
1. Bought at roadside thrift store and took pic in parking lot
2. Probably paid 40 to 50 a piece for the bikes.
3. The dust has not even been taken off of them.
4. They need full restoration because the bearings are all fry and the cables and housing are frail and the tires are dry rotted.
5. They are worth 40 or 50 a piece.
6. An easy clean up is about 5 hours per bike. So, if the work was done they would be worth 200 a piece.
7. Lesson. Do not buy a bike that needs TLC for 200. Buy a bike that needs TLC for 30 or 40.
8. If you ride a bike that has not been serviced for 30 years, you will ruin it and it will be worth nothing.
See Ad HERE
NOT A BIKE!
1. Not a bike.
2. Used perhaps to ride a bike but still not a bike.
3. New Balance but not New and still not a bike.
4. Post shoes in the shoe section- if there is one- but do not post shoes, or cars, or motorcycles, or double wide trailers in the bike section since they are not BIKES!
See the non bike HERE